Roku is the most popular company who develop a cost-effective Roku device to the public. Indeed, the Roku streaming device is a series of digital media players made by Roku, Inc. Right now, you can use Roku TV to watch TV whatever you like. So you can start streaming your favorite almost anything with Power up your Roku device and then connecting to the internet, now set up a Roku account to start streaming TV channels without any issues. No matter Roku devices provide you free and paid channels like TV Player, YouTube, BBC Sports, Sky News, and Red Bull TV to the public.
Although, Google Assistant is we can simply identify as a google’s voice assistant. Today this is the most powerful voice assistant for all Android and iOS devices. Whi the help of Google Assistant you can control your devices, control your music and also your smart home very easily. Plus, The “OK Google” or “Hey, Google” parts capture the voice commands as well as the voice search, and voice-activated smart device control on all the Android device. So these are the most effective kinds of stuff you can take from the Google Assistant. As you experience like Apple’s Siri on your an iPhone or iPad, it is the best voice assistant on your iOS devices to give the interactive interaction.
However, do you think How to control Roku with Google Assistant? Yes, you’ve become here to full of your knowledge with control Roku with Google Assistant. Indeed, Roku device you want to control with the Google Assistant. Follow the below article to get perfect coving about this topic.
As you read before now you know Google Assistant is a voice-controlled assistant. With the help of this assistant, you can use it control playback on your Roku streaming device without any difficulties. Which means you can use voice commands to search for TV shows and movies as well as to pause and launch channels, and so many things on your Roku streaming devices. So that why we say you can use to search and control your Roku device to the Google Assistant.
The requirement you need to control Roku with Google Assistant?
- First of all, you have to make sure you have the Roku streaming device supported Roku OS 8.1 or higher version. If you do not know what is the version of your Roku device you can go to the device Settings. Now press the System option and there is the About option. Instantly, you can see the version of your Roku devices.
- Although, you have to check your Roku TV or a Roku player has a free Roku account. Also, you need a Google Assistant device kile Google Pixel phone, or Google Home, Google Home Max, and Google Home Mini.
- Plus, you just need to download the Google Home mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
How do I control my Roku with Google Assistant?
If you wish to control your Roku devices with Google Assistant, its process is very simple. Absolutely, you just need to connect Roku account to Google account using an application called Google Home mobile app. Here we go.
- Download the Google Home mobile app on your Android or iOS devices.
- Install the Google Home mobile app.
- Now click on the Add Button and Set up a device.
- Next, you have to select the “Have something already set up?” option and search Roku and select it from the search results.
- Then, you must sign in to your Roku account.
- Now, you can select your Roku device to control with the Google Assistant.