Google Takeout?? Have you ever heard about this? It doesn’t matter if it is Yes or No. Surely, when you are going to download your data from your Google+ or more other several types of Google’s services, Google Takeout is an ideal way to export your data as free service. Exactly, now you can use Google Takeout that allows each user to export their whole important data in a zip file from most of Google’s services.
What is Google Takeout?
On June 28, 2011, the internal Google engineering team (Data Liberation Front) was created an awesome service called Google Takeout. Really, it gives its users to easily export their data and more other information in a zip file. If you are hoping to export kind of various backups of the most valuable files, video on your PC, photos, reconstructing contact lists and more other things, Google Takeout is the easiest and most useful way to download a copy of the data you have stored by any Google Applications accounts like your Gmail, Drive, Contacts and more.
This smart tool you can use on your Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android device without any issues. So you don’t worry because this takeout works the same ways. Do you know how to use it? Okay, you can go through the below step to works with Google Takeout.
Google Takeout – why it is important?
As you read before, the main purpose of the Google Takeout is we can use this as a handy data export or download the entire important data in a zip file from each of Google’s services. With Google Takeout, you can easily move your important data without any troubles. Trus, this is the best file migration utility for you. Because for editing, you can easily move a large number of images to your PC devices as well as if you need to clear the space on your Google Drive or you may want to download bought books from Google Play Music and transfer your old files to new other cloud services, Google Takeout is the #1 way you have to maintain or back up all of your bunch of data. So this is the best solution you can create a secondary copy for you all the important data. Yes, everything on your Google Services including your Contacts, Photos, and Google Keep notes, Gmail, bookmarks, and all other kinds of stuff you can export or download important data in a zip file. So these are the importance of the use of Google Takeout. Are you ready to use Google Takeout?
How do you use Google Takeout?
If you want to access this amazing Google Takeout service to export and download your data from all the Google accounts including Gmail, Google Calendar appointments, Photos, Maps places and reviews, Bookmarks, Contacts, etc. no mess, it is very simple. If you’re going to use Google Takeout for the first time, here we go.
- Log in with your Google Account using your email and password.
- Then click Data & personalization.
- Next, click on the “Download your data” on Google’s dashboard.
- Choose whatever Google products you want to download.
- Now press the Next button to continue the process.
- Then you will see the popup menu option called Customize your archive screen and choose your archive’s “File type.” (.zip or .tgz) and select the maximum size for all archive file. Keep in mind you can select archive files sizes up to 50 GB.
- There is an option called “Delivery method” and it will send a message to your Gmail account with a link to your archived files.
- Now press the Google Takeout “create archive” button to create ALL your data.
- Finally, open receive email and you can select “Download Archive” to start downloading your move data from Google’s servers.
- So this is the time to download or share your data from all your Google accounts.
Facts to aware about Google Takeouts
Every work has a little bit limitings. Unlike others, Google Takeouts also come with some troublings. So that you have to keep these points in your mind.
- If you need to create 2 to 3 archives per day, it does not allow to do, because Google Takeouts has limited to 3 attempts a day.
- You’ve noticed 7 days to download your archives. Because your archives delete by Google after the 7 days.
- But Google Takeout does not remove your important data from Google’s servers.
- Sometimes your data export process will fail anytime.
- There is no way to create archives for many patrons at an individual time.
- You can download the maximum limit of the archive is 50 GB/day with a .tgz format.
- If you have a too big file size of archives, your downloads might end up.
- Sometimes your Google Takeout may be disabled. Then you can’t create the takeout archive.
- While this process if you face some internet troubles or power loss and many other problems, your download progress will too lose.
- Remember you can’t export the shared folder in your Google Drive using Google Takeout.
Google Takeout lets you export your data in your Google services including your Contacts, Photos, and Google Keep notes, Gmail, bookmarks, and all other kinds of stuff. No mess, now you can easily export your old data to new other cloud services. So that would be a great opportunity for all the users who willing to backup data on their Google services. Really, Google Takeout is the easier way to export and download a lot of media and document files in Zipped format. Indeed, Google Takeout offers easy to bring your files with you and this is a simple way to manage your whole information too.